- Every speech must have a digital presentation to assist you (PowerPoint, Google Presentation, Prezi, etc)
- First Slide/Image should be your introductory slide, with your name, speech topic, and a picture.
- Every slide should have at least one picture or image (no slides that are only text). You actually don't have to include any text on your slides, other than the opening slide.
- IF you choose to include text, it should be
* Organized into bullet points
* Not typed over pictures that make the text hard to read
- Do not include all of your information in your digital presentation, be careful of information overload. The presentation should help your audience in understanding.