Auditions for Honors Theatre Arts 2020-21
***Makeup Honors Theatre Auditions will now be submitted online, it is due Wednesday April 1 by midnight. Please record a video of your audition monologue (1-2 minute monologue, from a play published within the past 125 years) and share it with me via Google Drive at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have not yet done so, upload your formal business letter and resume to Google Classroom.***
Requirements for acceptance into Honors Theatre Arts
- Availability for morning and afternoon rehearsals (outside of school) during the fall of 2020.
- Only open to Juniors/Seniors
- Taken and passed Theatre Arts 1 and Theatre Arts 2 (Theatre 2 passed with a grade of 85)
- Maintaining a grade of 85% in previous/current Theatre Class
- Monologue based audition (or, you may choose to present a technical portfolio...talk to Mr. Faw directly for this)
- Submit Honors Theatre Application through Google Classroom by audition
- Summer Honors Meetings/Auditions the week of Aug 3 through Aug 7 (9am-1pm daily).
For Summer Information (script postings, audition information), we will be using Google Classroom.
We will use Canvas during the actual school year.
- Join the Honors Theatre 2020-21 Google Classroom, classroom code vpj37ju
- Join the Remind Text for Honors Theatre 2020-21, text @PHSHon2021 to phone number 81010
- Click here to download specifics about the application (resume, business letter, and monologue) for auditions
Links for help on auditions and monologues: