Honors Theatre Arts Play Review
You should see, and submit a typed review on, two theatrical productions.
- Productions are to be seen outside of class. Your own productions & other Pinecrest Players productions will not count. Additionally, if you see a play during class time with a class, or as part of a class (if your English class takes a field trip to see a local production, for example), this also will not count.
- NOTE: Since attending/participating the NCTC Play Festival is an expectation for this class, a play that you see while you are at the play festival where we are participating will also not count.
- The reviews should be at least a page each. They should be in depth, and well thought out.
- Review should be typed and submitted through Canvas (due dates will be posted on Canvas). You also need to show documentation that you were at that production. This documentation should also be saved through Canvas (picture of the program/ticket stub is fine...a picture of you at the show is fine as well).
- Twenty Percent of your grade for the Play Review will be the documentation that you were at the play.