- Speech Length: 4-7 minutes in length (this is 4-7 minutes of you talking, if you have a song or video for the attention getter I will stop the clock)
- Subject: This is an information speech about anything you want (within reason)
* Must be on something you can research (you will need at least 3 reputable sources)
* Speech must be 'historical' (Majority of information in your speech must be before your own date of birth)
- Attention Getter: Your speech should start off with something to hook our attention (short video clip, song, interesting fact, quote, etc).
* Video or song has to be under one minute.
- Typed Speech: By the time you present, have your typed speech turned in through Canvas.
- Note Cards: You may only bring Note Cards up with you for your presentation (no full pages)...not applicable for remote speech.
- Digital Presentation (PowerPoint, Google Presentation, Prezi, etc). See 'Digital Presentation' link for details and requirements. By the time you present, have your digital presentation turned in through Canvas.